Thursday 30 April 2015

WEEK 11 - FYP 1 PRESENTATION

Objective:

Briefing about the Final Year Project 1 presentation.


Analysis/Discussion:



The Final Year Project 1 presentation took place in the Dewan Gemilang, Unikl British Malaysian Institute (BMI) on 22nd of April 2015. The presentation started at 2:00 in the evening. I was assigned to two assessors from the FYP committee whom are lecturers from the Communication Section. The assessors are Sir Saiful Yusri Mohd Yassin and Madam Dr. Alipah Pawi.


The first assessor is Sir Saiful Yusri. I presented my proposal project presentation to him. He listened through the presentation until the question and answer (Q&A) session which he asked a few questions. Fortunately, I answered all his question. In the end of the first presentation, he suggested that I should clearly state my methodology.


The second presentation with Madam Dr.Alipah also went well. Again, I successfully answered her question during the Q&A session. In the end of the second presentation, she suggested that I should clearly state my work plan at the gantt chart. She ask me to refer my supervisor about the gantt chart.

Conclusion:

Though the presentation has ended and went with flying colours, I still need to finish up and I also need to correct a few parts in the proposal report.

No comments:

Post a Comment