Friday 18 December 2015

WEEK 14 (FYP2) - INDUSTRIAL DAY


Objective: 

1) To present the project that develop
2) To demo the project



Analysis/Discussion:

During week 14, basically the presentation day to the project  that develop at assessors to give mark and give the feedback about this project. The assessors that decided for this project are Madam Siti Zaiummi binti Mohd Zawawi and Madam Salmi binti Idin. Firstly, I present my project to assessors based on my poster. My project are totally showed from introduction until conclusion at the poster. So, I only explain more details about my project with full confident and  make the assessors understand about my project. After finished the explanation about my project, the assessors ask me some question regarding my poster. I answering the question smoothly until they satisfied with my answer. Lastly, I bring the assessors to outside the hall because I want to demo my project to them. The demo is to prove my project whether function or not and my project totally function. The feedback from assessors are positive after the demo.



During presentation to the assessors




After finished the presentation

Conclusion:

Finally, the Industrial Day/ Presentation Day was successfully done without has any problem. The system of my project working properly and the project successful to finished. So, for the next step is to submit my final year project full report with hardcover to my supervisor and university library.

No comments:

Post a Comment