Friday 13 November 2015

WEEK 9(FYP2)- STUDY ABOUT BIKE WIRING.


Objective:

1) To study about bike wiring diagram.



Analysis/Discussion:

Figure 1: Bike wiring diagram.(Reference 1)

Figure 2: Bike wiring diagram.(Reference2)

Figure 3: Bike wiring diagram.(Reference 3)
For this week, The output of my project is bike. So I must study about bike wiring connection. I can choose to use dc motor replace the bike as a output for this project. But I think I want to try challenge myself to connect my project into the bike. Many resources to refer the wiring connection of bike at the internet. Figure above as an example of bike wiring connection. Besides that, I also refer or ask my friends to give their opinion about bike wiring system to me.  



Conclusion:



Finally after research about bike wiring system, I more confident to connect my circuit into the bike because wiring system of the bike are not difficult as we are expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment